Admittedly niche issue but it seems like the custom cursor has a fps cap and it's much less smooth than my mouse anywhere else. Is there a chance for me to mod the custom cursor out?
A downloadable tool for Windows
play around with music
Easy-to-use and beginner friendly audio / video sequencer:
Compose, perform, record. Create and experience music from a completely new perspective. Arrange rhythmic loops together with melodies.
- almost unlimited tracks
- individually adjustable gear segments
- 11 different gear sizes
- adjustable track offsets
- different concurrent playback speeds
- combine different bar measures
- supports audio, video, and images
- SoundFont-based rendering
- MIDI gear type with circular piano roll editor
- customizable virtual keyboard
- external MIDI input device support
- cut out for polyrhythms and polymeters
- exchange samples on-the-fly
beginner-friendly and playful
- rewarding and fun
- real-time simulation
- manifold performance capabilities
- mute / unmute / solo individual tracks, stacks and trains
- alter playback directions and speeds
- enable / disable entire gear trains
- manually drive the loops (scratching)
- use programmable logic (Leibniz wheels)
- descriptive UI for audio-visual programming, based on gear mechanics
- group and relate tracks by forming gear trains
- adjust volumes / velocities with a circular editor
- automatic track synchronization (can be disabled)
- suitable for beginners - being able to read music is no requirement
- superb for
- combining different bar measures
- relating track playback speeds (transmission)
- synchronization of sounds and visuals
- four gear types for various tasks
- drive gears to power gear trains with customizable speeds
- sequencer gears to play audio, image and video samples (triggering)
- scratch gears to play longer voice or background samples or videos (resampling)
- MIDI gears for longer instrument tracks
- export your results (audio-/video session recording, save as a bundle for sharing)
- ships with a neat sample library
- many customizable shortcut keys
|audio formats||mp3, wav, flac, ogg, aiff, aif, wma, aac, m4a, sf2, sfz|
|image formats||bmp, exif, gif, png, jpg, bpm|
|video formats||mp4, flv, avi, mov, wmv, mpeg, mpg, 3gp, ogv, mkv, webm, mjpeg|
|#concurrent audio tracks||not limited, depends on your hardware|
|#concurrent video tracks||not limited, but only one is decoded at a time|
|#segments per track||1 - 64|
|gear sizes||11 (1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 7/8, 1, 9/8, 5/4, 11/8, 3/2)|
|drive speeds||any; 1 - 240 bpm with genre hints (HipHop, Ambient, House,...)|
|export formats||audio: flac, video: mpeg4|
|#included samples||audio: 267, image: 40, video: 32; total: 339 (as of version 1.3)|
|UI languages||de, en, es, fr, it, ja, ko, pt, ru, zh|
|OS||Windows 7 (Service Pack 1 + convenience rollup)||Windows 10|
|CPU||Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0 GHz or equivalent||Intel i5 2.4 GHz or equivalent|
|memory||4 GB RAM||8 GB RAM|
|graphics||DirectX 10 compatible graphics card / OpenGL 3.3 support with newest drivers installed||DirectX 10 compatible graphics card / OpenGL 3.3 support with newest drivers installed|
|storage||1 GB available space||2 GB available space|
|other||SSD recommended for video samples||SSD recommended for video samples|
|foreverloops BEATS||foreverloops LONGPLAY||foreverloops STUDIO|
|import audio, video, images||•||•||•|
|export audio, video||•||•||•|
|included effects||18||18 + 13 VST3 plugins|
foreverloops is promoted by aws impulse XL of BMWFW processed by aws.
Please ensure that you accept our EULA before purchasing.
More information can be found on our website.
|Release date||Nov 26, 2017|
|Tags||Audio, Instrument, loop, MIDI, Music, Music Production, Sandbox, sequencer|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Chinese (Simplified)|
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $29.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
thanks for reaching out.
Currently there is no way to switch to the Windows cursor.
If you have resources to spare, setting the performance to the maximum would probably reduce the lag you experience.
Would it be possible to buy a steam key directly from you?